The Cuvave digital delay is an affordable delay pedal that packs a ton of features and tones in a small package.
- 9 delay styles
- The original sound with a delay effect.
- The effect of the delay bubbling out of water.
- A delay effect with a slight tremolo modulation effect.
- The effect of a delay being recorded on a tape and the tape being played backwards.
- Sweep echo
- Gives an echo delay with a sweep effect.
- Models the effect of a tape delay with the faint sound of a tape running.
- Models the delay as you would get from a microphone.
- This delay is followed by a lowpass filter with saturation, giving the effect of an old analog delay.
- The lofi delay gives a low-fidelity delay which is a contrast to the detailed and clear models.
- True bypass switching.
- USB interface to record to PC or to stream audio from a PC (Not active when pedal is off).
- Can be powered by mini-USB interface.
- 2 Control knobs for adjusting feedback and delay
- Diecast casing and high quality construction.